Bicycle SA Courses
At Bike SA, we want to see you riding more often. Whether you or your child are starting out for the first time, looking for a safer commute, or want to become proficient with maintenance, we've got a great range of options to help you on your way.
What sort of course are you after?
- Maintenance - if you are interested in maintaining your bike or fixing problems on a ride, check out our range of Bike Maintenance courses from entry level to advance. Read more
- One-on-One Coaching - this is a personalised session for both adults and children who want to learn how to ride with more confidence - we teach better riding skills, how to use gears and brakes, how to ride in traffic, and more. Read more
- CycleSafe essentials - for small groups of people (5 max) who can already ride but want to be taught an impressive range of best practise commuter and recreational riding tips on equipment, safety, route selection, awareness, rules, and practical riding. Ideal for community groups or wokplaces. Read more
- Events - Bike SA has an extensive event calendar throughout the year, ranging from one-day mass participation road events to multi-day road and off-road tours. Read more
- Rides Program - Our quarterly Free Rides Programme is the most comprehensive in Australia, with over 1,000 free rides each year. Each group gets assigned a degree of difficulty, and is led by volunteer ride leaders. There is no obligation other than to show up and have a good time. Download the 2012 free Rides Programme and read more
For more information on our courses, click here
email email@example.com or call 8168 9999.